Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Ireland


As you know, it was Ireland that we had to present in European village this year. Tell me in your comments what you liked, what you learnt, what you found most interesting...

Your comments are welcome.
Saint Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked it the most when we were making the game "Irec ne jezi se". it was fun.

Anonymous said...

It was fantastic! There were a lot of interesting presentations of European countries.

Braniac said...

I liked it the most when were preparing for the presentation day.
I searched for pictures and printed them.
It was very entertaining. ;)

Anonymous said...

It was beautiful. First we made interested presentation. We went to ice cream and drink in Koper. It was a wonderful day.

LUKA said...

it was very great,the best thing was walking around in Koper.

Anonymous said...

I always like when we are making this project. I learnt a lot of things about this country. We enjoyed making typical Irish cakes and we also ate a lot of them :)

Unknown said...

it was cool. the best thing was when we were walking around and preparing for the presentation
it was marvellous
=)

Unknown said...

it was very good, i liked it when we were walking around in Koper and eating Barm back.
:)

karin said...

It was very good. The best was when we were making the game "IREC NE JEZI SE" and when we ate soda bread and Irish sweet barm back.
It was also good when we could walking around ;)

paula said...

We were preparing for the project about two months. It was realy funny when we were creating games, flags, maps ... The programme of European Village was also a great fun. We had a lot of work with setting the stall. We were all realy busy with different things. We can't wait next European village.