Monday, 9 June 2008

Summer is coming





Hi, 8th class bloggers. Summer is almost here. It's my favourite season. I'm looking forward to it very much. What about you? Do you like it? Why/ why not? How are you going to spend summer holidays? I'm waiting for your comments.

Barbara, your English teacher






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer is my favourite season. I'll go to KorĨula for a week. I like it there very much. I rollerblade and cycle a lot during the holiday. Last summer I played basketball or football almost every day.
I hope you'll enjoy your holiday, too!!
Bye ;)

karin said...

In this summer Iwill have a lot of fun.At the begining of the first days I`m going to my grandmother. She has many cats and I like to play with them. I`ll go home.My neighbours have a horse, so I`m going to ride it too. I love horses, they are my favourite animal specie. In July I`m going to the sea with my parents and with my sister for two weeks. I can`t wait! I`ll talk to my friends too and togedher we`ll have a great time. At the end of August I`m going to prepare my school bag and all the things I need for school.